Seahorse Grant Expeditor Package
The FREE Seahorse Grant Expeditor Package can simplify your grant application process.
- Present a scientific seminar in your facility to help generate support among your colleagues.
- Provide methods, justifications, references and other data pertinent to your grant application.
- Connect you with other Seahorse users with research expertise in your area.
- Provide links to the NIH websites appropriate to your research.
The Seahorse Grant Expeditor Package includes:
- Methods for the Seahorse Analyzer
- Measure mitochondrial function
- Determine substrate utilization
- Determine relative contribution of glycoysis and OXPHOS to ATP production
- List of Peer-reviewed Publications containing Seahorse XF data
- Frequently Cited Justifications for Purchasing an XF Analyzer
- Unique Features of the XF Analyzer
- Product Specifications
- Links to pertinent NIH websites
- Contact information for other Seahorse users
Request a Seahorse Grant Expeditor Package today.
- How XF Technology Works
- Instruments Overview
- XF Ordering
Next Seahorse Webinar
Christian Frezza, PhD,
Hutchison/MRC Research Centre, Cambridge, UK
May 29, 2013
Advanced XF Training
Understanding When and How to Use Intact Cells and Isolated Mitochondria in Investigating Bioenergetics
XFe Extracellular Flux Analyzers
The world's most advanced cell metabolism analyzer.Learn More